I mean what other characters will appear in this anime-only spin-off to InuYasha?
What's on your mind?
Hi guys, I was editing an article and apparently by accident messed up many others. Is there a way someone can undo everything I did today?
Kurikaramaru = kurikara + maru
Kurikara > kurika > kulika (Sankrit) = kula + ika
Suffix = -ika=belonging to, relating to, related to, child of;
Some speculation that kurikara = kurika + raja - the ra at the end being short for raja
Raja means king in Sanskrit and is related to German and Irish words that meant King that you find in names such as Richard, Roderick and Ruadri.
orig=original, my guess as to which definitions would be first, a pseudo ordering of definitions.
- / - kulika= (orig) belonging to a family, kinsman, (later) coming from a very good family, of a good family, well-born, (later) artist of high birth, artist of eminent birth, artisan of eminent birth, (later) chief of a guild, headman of a guild, headman of a tribe, chief of a tribe, headman of a cast, chief of a caste, judge, hunter;
- / - kula=(orig) number, multitude, assemblage, herd, flock, swarm, set (later) family, clan, tribe, gang, troop, community, inhabited country, (later) caste, lineage, race, high social grade, high station, good family, noble family, eminent family, noble race, eminent race, (later) chief of guild, seat of a community,
Other definitions not fitting the narrative.
- kulika=part of lute, kind of bird, thorny plant, kind of poison,
- kula=blue stone;
- kulA=half month, principle day,
- kula, kūḷa, kUla=river bank, bank, embankment, shore, slope, declivity, heap, mound,
- kula=house, abode, residence of a family,
Example URLS - changed urls manually from kulika to kula and it worked.
Basically cut and pasted
Kurikara could also be an abbreviated transliteration of Kulika raja ("King Kulika"), or of Kulika-nagaraja ("Dragon King Kulika").
Kulika is one of the eight chiefs of the nagas or serpent-race
Sesha or Ananta, Vasuki, Takshaka, Kumara, and Kulika are known to be the sons of Kadru.
Kulika is a three eyed Hindu snake god. One of a group of seven MAHANAGAS.
His attributes are the rosary and water jar.
KulikaH is one of the eight chiefs of the Nagas or serpent race, described as having a half moon on the top of his head, and being of a monkey hue.
The Kulika Dragon King symbolises the triple poison - greed, anger and folly
27 Votes in Poll
This is random but with the drop of a new InuYasha series coming out it reminded me of this one shot episode I watched that seems to no longer exist online. I am sure I am not crazy and making it up. I hope... After the first 7 seasons of InuYasha came out and before the Final Act came out there was this episode that came out that I only ever saw in Japanese. I downloaded it back when Limewire was a thing. It looked like a regular episode and I assumed that they made it because they didn’t think they would get something like the final act. It was a battle between Naraku and InuYasha and Kagome and Kikyou comes to drag Naraku to hell, and the shard gets shattered again? As shitty as the concept sounds it looked super legit. This is my limited memory of it since I watched it years ago. I vividly remember watching it though. Did anyone else see this? Am I crazy? I tried to look it up but even on the InuYasha Wiki it doesn’t mention it. Only Black Tessaiga.
6 Votes in Poll
15 Votes in Poll
Why do I put myself through this saaaddddnnnneesssss... *Kikyo died in Inuyasha's arms...* that's the first time I cried over an anime... rrrriiiippppp
I'm in a live chat if anyone wants to chat for a bit! :)
Episode 147 explains the story of Kikyo and Inuyasha IT'S SO ANGERING AND SAAAADDDDD
Today is my last day with my chromebook and I will only be able to get on when I'm at my grandmothers! :) I will be on ALL day today! :)
Sesshomaru: Jaken, are you pretending to be dead?
Jaken: sogihergkherj;ghidfkjbsldirghagbfjdg MY LORD!
That sound though!! lol
That is all....
10 Votes in Poll
IT IS A ........................
Keep on reading
Now it is a tie
INUYASHA AND SESSHOMARU!!!!!!(wait don’t stop keep on reading}
10 Votes in Poll
It's freaking beautiful! Haji was impersonating Miroku and the ending is freaking funny!!
7 Votes in Poll