These bios are based throughout the years 1566-1569 in the feudal era and 2016-2019 in the modern era.
Voiced By Kappei Yamaguchi (Japanese), Richard Ian Cox (English)
Inuyasha is a 15-year-old dog hanyō from the feudal era who is the son of a powerful dog yōkai known as the Inu no Taishō and a human princess named Izayoi. At the root of the hanyō, he was in conflict between his human and yōkai halves. The fear or anger at his lack of belonging caused him to feel intense loneliness. However, Kagome and his allies comforted him, and he was able to develop a strong and gentle disposition over time. Despite being a half-demon, he still ages like a human nevertheless, with the fifty years he was sealed to the Goshinboku as an exce…
This week, while searching for info about Episode 4, I came across a PV to it:
Also along with it, some screenshots from here:
So there is a possibility for Rin to return and to be confirmed to be the mother of Towa and Setsuna
I thought inuyasha was female, but it's male ..
InuYasha's magic necklace is most likely based on the golden headband worn by Sun Wukong the Monkey King in the great Chinese classic Journey to the West (1592). Here are some similarities
- 1) Both are designed to reign in powerful and mischievous animal spirits, in this case Sun Wukong and Inuyasha.
- 2) Both cause the wearer great pain when the correct words are spoken. The golden headband tightens around Monkey’s head, while the necklace slams Inuyasha to the ground.
- 3) Both cannot be removed by the wearer.
- 4) Both spirits are tricked into wearing them by their companion, a religious figure. Sun’s companion is the Buddhist priest Tripitaka. The Shinto priestess Kikyo was originally going to use the necklace on Inuyasha, but her sister Kaede late…
The manga-anime Inuyasha (犬夜叉, Dog Yaksha) follows the exploits of the titular character, a half-human-half-dog demon, in his quest to collect the shards of a magic jewel that will enable him to become a full-fledged demon. His father, Inu no Taishō (犬の大将, Dog General), a powerful demon lord and cardinal protector of Japan’s western regions, bequeathed to him two pieces of armament that he would later use in this quest. The first is a giant sword forged from one of his canine teeth called Tessaiga (鉄砕牙, Iron-Breaking Fang). The second is a red robe made from the fur of a “fire rat” (火鼠, hou shu) (fig. 1). The latter provides Inuyasha total protection from the heat and flame from even the strongest fire, as well as protection from mortal we…
I am new here at this wiki so please help me get use to the ropes around here
p.s-I am in other wikis to...rwby wiki....miraculouse wiki..ect
A reflection of my first week here.
I joined wikia and Inuyasha wikia 03/20/2016. I came for personal endeavors and in addition I came here to connect to the Inuyasha community. I made a few mistakes and have stopped doing those behaviors. A dispute was never my intentions, however, the whole dispute could had been avoided. That is right. The first mistake was my own with using “lair” and “scared”. I got this ”Do not accuse others of lying or cast aspersions on them because we remove fanon from articles’ and this would had been avoided if I got this “Do not accuse others of lying or cast aspersions on them because we remove unrelated canon from articles:” My argument was they are removing canon from the articles, not fanon, but examples I …
Hello anyone who may be reading this!
As well as having a passion for Inuyaha and learning more in the past week from this website than I have in the many years I've been a fan, I also love to write and have written my own fan-fiction :) It's still in the beginning stages but is progressing well, and anyone who'd stop by and read it and maybe leave a review would improve my day greatly! xD\
I hope I can get the hang of this site quickly, and everyone have a lovely day!
Can you join it? If you're interested in them, then here you go.
Here are some questions that the Final Act brought up for me. Maybe the answers were in the Manga or something, I dunno. I don't expect people to answer them, but if they do, thanks.
- How did Naraku kill Kikyo? The whole plot of the Hakurei-zan arc was for Naraku to purge himself of Onigumo's heart so that he could kill Kikyo. Yet in the Final Act, he re-absorbs Onigumo's heart for the express purpose of killing her, and then does so. Huh?
- Why did Kouga give up the hunt for Naraku after losing his shards? It just seemed so out of character for him to just walk away. When Kagura managed to steal his shards from him before, he didn't just abandon his vendetta, and he had no other means to fight. This time he still had Goraishii…
I'm on devintart http://kawaiinaruotaku-chan.deviantart.com/ nyaaaaaaaaaaa
I'm talking about appearance (clothing). Not video games and tv series. It's appearance. Appearance means clothing. Everyone, answer my questions.
Hello everyone this is my first blog entry and i plan to update every once and a while. I really enjoy the character Sesshomaru from inuyasha. I find that his way of showing feelings is not in words but, actions. He may not do it often but, by saving Rin he is showing some sort of affection for her... i mean why would you save someone for no reason. i wouldn't at least it may sound crule but, i do things for a reason, mor like i usally have something to gain from it but, thats the way of life. So what i wanted to say was even though sesshomaru seens crule,evil and uncaring he is only wering a mask. I also, want to put in here i DO NOT think that Rin and Sesshomaru will be a couple i see their relationship as a brother-sister or father-daug…
So apparently in the Inuyasha Wide Edition Special CD, Sesshomaru reveals his true feelings to Rin(which are romantic). I was just wondering what other people's thoughts are. Im personally very happy. And also, should we add this to Sesshomaru's relation towards Rin on his page? Or in his Trivia?
Read it for yourself : http://yukisss.tumblr.com/post/57930853399/inuyasha-wide-edition-special-cd
guys rsome radom thing post me tired sorryb bad grammer and spelling me tired try bestto right also the title sayss i stayed up alll nightt Inuyasha forever was here (talk) 11:15, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
Miroku: "I must say, Kagome looked upset. What went on between you and Kikyō?" Inuyasha: "The same thing that goes on with you and a woman." Miroku: "GAHHH! You did that in front of Kagome?!?!" Inuyasha: "MAYBE YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DO WITH WOMEN?!" Miroku: "Nothing!"
Can someone find this episode?
Just post it in the comments or put on my talk page Inuyasha forever was here (talk) 09:54, August 2, 2013 (UTC)
- 1 InuYasha is one of the best show I've ever watched, so far, in my life. I have, pretty much, fallen in love with this show. It is now a part of me. I've seen all the episodes and movies, and I wish to read all the mangas one day! I have watched InuYasha, Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Kikyo, Kaede, Sesshomaru, Rin, Kirara, Jaken, and Naraku grow through mind, power, and strength within the heart. I've watched closely through their long journey and I began to feel like a part of the group, even though I didn't do much other than rout them on. :) Honestly, I cried when I was done watching all the videos. It felt like it does when you break up with someone you love; you're lost,don't know what to do, and you feel like there's a hole in your …
To me the main antagonist for each season are
Season 1: Naraku
Season 2: Naraku's Incarnations/Ryukotsusei
Season 3: Naraku
Season 4: Izumo/Gyu-oh
Season 5: Bankotsu/Band of Seven
Season 6: The Infant/Hakudoshi
Season 7: Princess Abi/ Tekkei/Hosenki
I love inuyasha he is so.. cute. Cute than all the animes I watch. These r the animes I watch. tokyo mew mew,salor moon,kaito jennie,accel world,fairy tail,sweet surger and my favorite inuyasha! do u like inuyasha? or something else?. :)
Jacob Tsuchiya is a Japanese-American born in Japan to a American father and an Japanese mother.
- 1 Bio
- 2 Powers and abilities
- 3 Weapons
- 4 Type of music
- 5 Relationships
Jacob Tsuchiya is a 18 year old boy who can't seem to find a girlfriend his age. He was adoted by Kagome's mother and he meets Grandpa Higurashi some how he knows him (because he was friends with his parents before they died) he is also the first Japanese-American with powers. One day he is severly hurt in a crash but he healed himself. More Coming Soon!
- Healing: Jacob can heal himself from his own injuries.
- Fireballs: Jacob can through fireballs.
- Physic: Jacob can read human and demon minds (mostly Inuyasha's)
- Superhuman Speed and strangeth: Jacob has superhuman speed and strangeth.
- Fire Tess…
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. So I'm going to start this blog with a story. I am part of a little quartet. We're four best friends, three people and myself. And over the summer, we've have been having mini-marathons of our favorite TV shows, Animes, and Movies. Sharing with each other the media that's affected us greatly, and had a crucial impact on our lives. And for me, there are many fictional worlds that are dear to my heart. The Anime FullMetal Alchemist is wonderful, thought provoking, and applies to the struggles of the real world so well. It teaches that there is no such thing as a painless lesson; that in order to make the world a better place, we have to sacrifice our own dreams and move forward as a collective world…
Sesshoumaru vs Byakuya Kuchiki need I say more? Post below on what you think.
I know it's a cartoon, but there are still some things that bug me a bit. Also, this just for shits and giggles. (Oh, yeah: LANGUAGE ADVISORY)
- How on Earth does Inuyasha keep patching up the Hinezumi no Kimono (Robe of the Fire-Rat)? It's constantly getting torn up and ripped to shreds. And where does he keep getting the material? That shit is supposed to be rare! Japanese people even have legends about how much of that stuff there isn't, yet like a day after it gets ripped into about 9,000 shreds over a half-mile radius, it's back in one piece and good as new.
- Kagome's mom is a terrible mother.
- Why does she keep letting her go back in time? Some people say it's because "she doesn't quite know how dangerous it is". Bullshit! Kagome comes back lik…
Hi i love Inuyasha and ever sints i watched the ep ware Rin gos to see jineji i was wudering if Rin is Kagome's ansester. I wotched it two years ago and rewotched it last year. So what do you think is Rin kagome's ansester.
Hello everyone! As we all know, our two bureaucrats Rowan Salazar and Rin & Sesshomaru have been inactive for a long time now (Rowan did make a few edits, mostly deletions, last month though). Suzaku of the Four Saint Beasts, our admin, has been trying his best to keep the vandals at bay, delete spam articles, and maintain the wiki's overall balance. However, being an admin, he does not have full control over the wiki. He's a very good content writer (a few of his masterpieces: Kaguya, Menōmaru) and of course, a great admin. So, I suggest that he be given bureaucrat rights. Please leave your thoughts below, thank you. Ryoga (talk) 04:45, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
yoooooo yoooo new chapter came out on inuyasha shitt is awesomeee
Sesshomaru vs Superman
Yeah this isn't happening. I already stated Sesshomaru chances against The Hulk. Yeah no contest here. Unless Sesshomaru has a bag of Krytonite with him or knows magic. This is pretty much a one sided fight. But maybe not.
Post comments down below. Bye.
I've been wondering would you have liked a story arc or movie that centered around Inuyasha's past before he met Kikyo? I ask because I feel like there is a lot we never really knew about him like how did he learn to use Iron Reever or Blades of Blood? I'd also like to know how he could have survived as a child especially with the number of really strong demons in his world that clearly hate half demons.
The only reason I'm thinking about this is that it bothers me that of all the demons in the story they never came across there wasn't one that said "Hey I remember you aren't you that little half demon I tried to hunt down all those years ago?" or "Been long time runt last time I saw you, you weren't big enough to make an appetiser. "
I at l…
Ok here's a battle for you. I'm sure many think that Sesshomaru is the Killing Perfection. By far the one of the strongest demons in the series. But many feel his powers are weak compare to some of American comic book heavy hitters.
One in paticular. The Unstoppable Incredible Hulk. I'm not knocking Sesshomaru. I'm a fan of Inuyasha. But I feel as powerful is Sesshomaru is. Some believe and me to he's outclassed by someone like The Hulk. After all he didn't earn the title Strongest There is for nothing. The Hulk has fought and stalemanted Superman Thor Silver Surfer and many others. Sesshomaru on the other hand has yet to face someone stronger than him outside the anime/manga universe.
The point is Sesshomaru is one strongest being in the an…
I was trying to edit the episode pages, and I'm kind of confused. I was just wondering if an admin/long time user could help me with the outlines, thanks.
- What template is there sapposed to be in the top right corner? The first page's and the other episodes use different ones. (I think it would be less of an issue if the first one was just changed.
- In the Top right template, what picture is supposed to be in there? A screen shot of something that happend in the show, or a picture of the show's title. (Like this page or this page.)
- In the bottom template, is it supposed to be a season guide or a previous episode next episode thing. (I personaly think there should be a season guide, since there is already a previous/next link in the top right …
Sara also means "Princess", since she is a princess.
i only search the name on google.
People like Izayoi, Kaguya, Midoriko, Kagura, Botan, Momiji, Tsubaki(she had light blue when she was young, but i dont now present eyeshadow) and Tsukiyomi has eyeshadow. Can someone explain what kind of color they use please?
Okay I have been confused about this for a while mind you I've only seen the English Dub. He says he's not Onigumo but when he was with Kikyo she called him Onigumo and he talked about how she took care of him. A lot of it really confuses me because sometimes it's like he is Onigumo and other times it's like he isn't. Also about the ending shouldn't the writer have dropped hints through out the series that he was in love with Kikyo? Like have a situation where Naraku could kill her but no be able to or have a moment when he shows some humanity towards her.
People like Izayoi, Kaguya, Kagura, Tsubaki (Light blue in her youth), Botan, Momiji, Midoriko and Tsukiyomi has eyeshaw, so please tell me what kind of coloer they us please?
Along these months, I visited a lot of fantastic Wikis (good articles, high-quality pictures, perfect infoboxes, detailed decorations, fantastic background, etc.). In InuYasha Wiki, I have several positive and negative comments, hope you guys wouldn't mind it very much and able to change after this (because I'm telling the truth). :|
For the positive comments:
- I truly admire what did Serena create infoboxes, especially character infobox. It contains a lot of information about a single character with biographical information, physical information, family, affiliations and so on. These cause the infobox raises up its quality to perform higher performance for articles.
- The InuYasha Wiki logo, I don't have any idea who design it, but somehow I didn…
Ugh...my my. Passed all the subject is a good thing, but still there's another thing that I wanna concern is the future...what will I get a job, perhaps can becoming a teacher...is one an only option in my mind, nothing else. ==" *sighs*
Ugh...Hi! Everyone who are reading this blog post are wondering what's it about, right? Well....it's just a blog post where I say that I'm leaving this wiki, cuz I've got some other wikis needing a lot of my assistance. And...well....I'm not really going in with this wiki...So bah bye!
In my thoughts...the chat of InuYasha Wikia more likely to Facebook's chat...LOL.
The rp i did:
- [i walk out of the forest]
- Bankotsu: hello, brother........
- me: hi
- Bankotsu: what are u doing?
- me: trying my sword.......
- Bankotsu: well........ were is is?
- me: it's here.... [pulls the sword out of his back]
- Bankotsu: oh......... i'll wait u in the cave..... and BTW...... we are trying to kill such mutt........ inuyasha.........
- me: who is that weak dog?
- Bankotsu: he's a half demon.........
- Tag all our images with and templates.
- Avoid works from scanlation and fandubbing groups.
- Avoid copy-pasting from other websites (like Viz, fansites, Furinkan etc.)
Let's make our Wiki secure guys :) Also, don't forget to read the full ToS.
Jealous of her sister's popularity with the human they protect and the love she receives from the king, Mo Yin, the human form of Goddess Tengshe, colluded with the Demon Lord Shi You Ming to kill her sister Xian Yue. The act upset the balance between the God/ Human/ Demon worlds giving demons an upper hand. Xian Yue reincarnated as Ding Yao and returned to restore order. With the help of Wen Tian, a human-dragon hybrid, she set on a mission to re-forge the anti-demon vase using the holy pearls that Goddess Nuwa left behind from creating the human world.
I had arrange some sections from character articles (like Kagome Higurashi, Miroku, Sango and Yura) according to the rules of Character pages that made by Serena. Hopefully some of you didn't mess up those sections, especially for the one who still a 'rookie' to edit Wikia articles. x_x Moreover, some of you guys can volunteer to fill the blank section (provided space), thank you. u_u"
did someone came on chats????? or did everyone never came on chats????????????????