True Strength is the 163th chapter of Inuyasha manga.
- Tōtōsai repairs Sango's Hiraikotsu.
- The group (all but Inuyasha) wonder if they should tell Inuyasha that he transforms when he casts away Tessaiga. Myōga says they shouldn't because then Inuyasha will want to rely only on his demonic powers instead of the sword.
- Tōtōsai explains that before, Tessaiga was only Inuyasha's father's fang, and he was relying on his father to protect him. Now that it has his own fang within it, he must master his own strength.
- Kagura goes to see Sesshōmaru, and tells him Goshinki, the demon who had fangs that broke Tessaiga and were forged into Tōkijin, was born from Naraku's flesh. She also suggests that he kill Naraku. When flying off, Kagura states that she is the wind, and would rather be dead than forever be in service to "That Creature."
- At his castle, Naraku says "And so, you are born.", and then his newest creation cuts off his head.
Characters in Order of Appearance