Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Living Mummy is the 258th chapter of InuYasha manga.
- Bankotsu wakes up inside a temple after being teleported from Hijiri island. Kohaku tells him that he is currently inside the shield of Mount Hakurei. Bankotsu also sees the mummy of Saint Hakushin, who is creating the barrier around the mountain.
- Inuyasha and friends, now off of Hijiri Island and back at the base of Mount Hakurei, realize that Naraku is probably inside the mountain. Once inside the barrier, there is no safer place to be; Inuyasha, Sesshōmaru, Kōga, and Kikyō are all unable to step foot inside the barrier. Naraku is essentially untouchable there.
- Miroku and Sango, being two humans unaffected by the purifying barrier, decide to travel up the mountain to investigate. They leave Inuyasha, Kagome, and Shippō to wait for their return.
- Kikyō is forced to leave the village where she had been tending to Suikotsu's orphans, because the barrier around mount Hakurei has grown stronger. Even at the base of the mountain, she feels terribly weak.
- Kōga is circling Mount Hakurei, testing the barrier for weak points so he can get inside and hunt down the Band of Seven. Ginkotsu fires on the wolf, blasting him away. Kōga was unable to see or smell them coming because they were hiding inside the barrier. Kōga knows the only way to defeat the two un-dead mercenaries is by removing their shards, just like he did with Kyōkotsu.
- Renkotsu and Ginkotsu begin to battle Kōga.
Characters in Order of Appearance