Kagome, Miroku, and Sango: Desperate Situation! (かごめ、弥勒、珊瑚、絶体絶命) is the one hundred sixth episode of the InuYasha anime.
- Inuyasha continues his battle with Ginkotsu, and he is unaware that Kagome and the others are currently with another member of the Shichinintai, Renkotsu.
- Inuyasha eventually defeats Ginkotsu, and rushes over the temple they are at where he also meets Renkotsu, still disguised as an innocent monk.
- Jakotsu confronts Kōga and intends to steal his Shikon no Tama shards, but before he can, Kōga runs off after Kagome.
- The still living Ginkotsu arrives at the temple and attacks Inuyasha again, and Renkotsu steals Kagome's Shikon no Tama shards, sets the temple on fire, and reveals his true identity to Inuyasha.
- Inuyasha manages to defeat Ginkotsu again and rushes to the burning building; Inuyasha finds a crying Shippō, who believes that Kagome and the others have died from Mukotsu's poison.
Inuyasha arrives at the temple where Kagome and the others are under Renkotsu's spell, but is distracted by the return of the supposedly destroyed Ginkotsu. Renkotsu sets the temple afire before revealing that he is also a member of the Band of Seven. By the time Inuyasha finds his friends with hopes to save them from the burning temple, Shippo tearfully informs him that they have all stopped breathing horrifying him.