Kagome Kidnapped by Koga, the Wolf Demon! is the thirty-sixth episode of the InuYasha anime.
- Kōga, the leader of the wolf demon tribe, attacks Inuyasha for killing some of his wolves, but as Inuyasha is about the use the Kaze no Kizu, Kōga flees.
- Kōga later kidnaps Kagome, having learned of her ability to sense the presence of the Shikon no Tama shards.
- Kagome is brought back to the den of the wolf demon tribe, but Kōga tells his underlings that she is not to be harmed.
Kōga is the young leader of the demon wolf tribe, whose wolf minions were killed by Inuyasha. He has Shikon Jewel shards in his arm and legs, which he uses as weapons, making him an even match with Inuyasha. But it's Kagome who intrigues him, because of her ability to sense the presence of the Shikon Jewel.
- Miroku: What is it Inuyasha.
- Inuyasha: I'm not smelling wolf, but I am smelling bird. And I'll tell you this much, it ain't no turkey dinner.