Koga's Bride-To-Be is the eighty-fourth episode of the InuYasha anime.
- Ayame explains to Kagome why she has sought out Kōga, saying that her grandfather hopes that their marriage would help to form an alliance among the wolf demon tribes.
- The Hair Monster finds Kagome, Kōga and Ayame and attacks them, but Kōga is eventually able to destroy it, but not before telling them that Naraku has escaped to a place "where no one can touch him."
- Ayame notes that Kōga's love for Kagome is unrequited.
- Kōga finally remembers the promise he made to Ayame; Ayame states that she understands Kōga's mission to destroy Naraku, but adds that she won't give up on him.
When Naraku's mouth incarnation arrives, Koga must save Kagome and Ayame from danger. When the protagonists later appear, the mouth incarnation reveals that Naraku abandoned it in the castle. The mouth incarnation explodes when Koga and Ayame are consumed, due to Koga's shards of the Shikon Jewel. Though, he finally remembers having proposed to Ayame, Koga disregards ever recalling that night.
Characters in Order of Appearance
- This episode is canon, however, many scenes have been changed for the anime version to include the anime only character, Ayame.
- All scenes involving the Northern Wolf Demon Tribe, including flashbacks, and Ayame herself are all anime original.