During the story
To be added
He's quite greedy and stingy, keeping the majority of the pay Riku gives him for the bounties Moroha is hired for.
Jyūbei is polite and respectful to Riku, whom is his best customer.
Jyūbei is a middle-aged man with slick brown hair parted in back, a mustache and a beard.
A distinctive feature is the scar running across his right eyebrow and eye.
- Green Rainbow Pearl (formerly): Jyūbei used it to attract a horde of demon bounties than he ever had without. It gave him unusually good luck in his business.
At the behest of Miroku, he was tasked with raising the young raccoon-dog for an unknown purpose and decided to do so by putting him to work. Fourteen years later, he has Takechiyo assist him on errands and keeping an eye on Moroha as he goes off on her bounty-hunting missions.
He keeps insisting that she owes him a debt of an immense fortune for an unknown reason. Moroha makes a living collecting parts of slain yōkai for him. He values her work, but still takes a hefty cut of the bounties she collects, going so far as to deny payment for the head of Tōkotsu when proof of his demise is scattered by Setsuna and Towa. Acknowledging her skill, and perhaps to keep her from being an inconvenient and dangerous presence, he directs her towards other yōkai in need of slaying.
- "Well done, Half-Demon Princesses"
- "One of the fortresses of a certain commander has been destroyed"
- "That is how my business works, after all"
- According to Takechiyo, his business comes from someone he cannot say "no" to.