Remember this well, Towa. Your attack, the Azure Dragon Wave, was created by Sesshōmaru. But you have made it your own by giving the dragon twin heads. From this day forward, you shall call it the "Twin Azure Dragon Wave".
Towa was able to use this move by enhancing her own demonic energy from the silver Rainbow Pearl to form an energy blade on a Replica of Kikujūmonji after it had broken. By harnessing her full demonic powers to their highest, she also able to unleash two dragon waves at once after witnessing the death of Setsuna at the hands of the Beast King of the Eastern Lands, Kirinmaru. He called it Sōtō no Sōryūha (双頭の
Towa was able to use this move by enhancing her own demonic energy to form an energy blade on a Replica of Kikujūmonji after it had broken, without the silver Rainbow Pearl, and since it and the others have become Zero's tears that Setsuna have severed the thread of fate between her and the spirit of their grandfather Tōga. An additional strengthened version appears when combined with the infinite amounts of supreme demonic energies of the mystical Kyūyōkon Root and that of the Grim Comet itself. Towa called this upgraded attack of hers Ryusei no Sōryūha (流れ星
- It is not shown in the manga.
- Why it was changed from Dragon Strike is unknown.
- It is also used in the two PlayStation 2 games: The Secret of the Cursed Mask and Feudal Combat.
- In the third movie, Swords of an Honorable Ruler, Sesshōmaru is shown using Sōryūha with Tenseiga, although the movies are non-serial.
- In Kagura's Wind, Sesshōmaru calls this technique "Azure Dragon Wave".
- The Sōryūha is a reference to the holy 'Azure Dragon' of Chinese legend who opposed the four evil Taotie, themselves represented by the Four Perils.
- InuYasha the Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler
- Hanyō no Yashahime: Episode 4
- Hanyō no Yashahime: Episode 24
- Hanyō no Yashahime: Episode 44
- Hanyō no Yashahime: Episode 37