The Four Perils were demons that crossed over from the mainland during the Spring and Autumn period. Konton, Tōtetsu, Kyūki, and Tōkotsu, these four beasts made up the roster. And the one who ruled over them was Kirinmaru, a Beast King similar power to the Great Dog Demon.
Kyūki and Konton have reported that Tōga have been spotted in Kamakura as he escaped grave injuries from battling with Shishinki and Ryūkotsusei, they want to strike him down as they maybe finally rule the entire land of Japan. Kirinmaru angrily refused, as he told them "a true battle must be one with honor and dignity".
- Tōkotsu (deceased since Episode 5)
- Kyūki (deceased since Episode 8)
- Konton (deceased since Episode 18)
- Tōtetsu (deceased since Episode 21)
- Jakotsumaru (son of Tōkotsu; deceased since Episode 5)
- Yotsume (deceased since Episode 8)
- Fubuki (deceased since Episode 7)
- Wind Lion (Shikigami; deceased since Episode 18)
- Thunder Lion (Shikigami; deceased since Episode 18)
- Joka (deceased since Episode 10)
- Nikosen (deceased since Episode 12)
- Zero (Kirinmaru's elder sister; deceased, later resurrected since Episode 23)
- Homura (deceased since Episode 14)
- Blue Orge (Shikigami; deceased since Episode 18)
Only Tōkotsu and Kyūki were favored enough by their master that he bestowed the red and purple Pearls onto them for their own use. They later lost them when Moroha stole Tōkotsu's red Pearl once she found his headless body, and the purple one taken by Riku the Pirate once killing Kyūki with his blue earring's powers.
Konton had hid the blue Pearl in his second armor. The orange Pearl was in the possession of its last member, Tōtetsu.
- In Chinese mythology, the Four Perils are four evil beasts that are the antithesis to the Four Celestial Animals (who have been previously represented in the series as the Shitōshin from fourth movie, as well as Hoshiyomi's four demon ninjas).
- Tōtetsu is the only one who actually talks to his orange Rainbow Pearl.
- Just like the Vexicons from Mysticons, who are four evil warriors who served under a villain who donned a mask, or rather half of one.
|Daiyōkai||Tōga • Sesshōmaru • Sesshōmaru's mother|
|Hanyō||Inuyasha • Towa Higurashi • Setsuna • Moroha (quarter)|
|Allies||Bokusenō • Hōsenki I • Higurashi family • Jaken • Kaede • Kohaku • Kujaku • Myōga • Rōyakan • Saya • Sea God • Seiten • Tōtōsai • Mō-Mō • Miroku • Kirinmaru (formerly) • Zero (formerly) • Riku • Rion|
|Enemies||Hyōga clan (Hyōga • Menōmaru) • Naraku • Panther tribe (Panther King) • Ryūkotsusei • Shishinki • Shitōshin • Takemaru • Shikyō • Kirinmaru (currently) • Zero (currently)|
|Locations||Mount Musubi • Sesshōmaru's mother's palace • Stone tomb • Tōga's tomb|
|Unique Items||Bakusaiga • Black Pearl • Meidō Stone • Robe of the Fire-Rat • Sō'unga • Tenseiga • Tessaiga • Rainbow Pearl • Kikujūmonji • Kurikaramaru • Kanemitsu no Tomoe • Windmill of Time • Yukari no Tachikiri • Zanseiken|